has been officially released GNOME 2.24 (2.26 and then there will be around mid-2010 directly to 3.0), have already spoken in many and I will propose again (or if you want ripropeggy *) the news.
GNOME is one of the DE (Desktop Environment) of GNU / Linux, I consider it the most popular / famous / important / nice / usable / elegant / charming / etc / etc (I hope you noticed that are not part of XD).
This version corrects bugs, and made interesting improvements.
The most anticipated and suffering has been the tabbed browsing in nautilus, and finally the dream has come true.
As you can see from the picture ...
were also made other improvements, well for more info, I refer you to the official Project pages.
Well and good to proxima attabbellizazione all
* none of you saw the 101 Dalmatians and followed? peggy and remember to ask myself and then you will understand.
GNOME is one of the DE (Desktop Environment) of GNU / Linux, I consider it the most popular / famous / important / nice / usable / elegant / charming / etc / etc (I hope you noticed that are not part of XD).
This version corrects bugs, and made interesting improvements.
The most anticipated and suffering has been the tabbed browsing in nautilus, and finally the dream has come true.
were also made other improvements, well for more info, I refer you to the official Project pages.
Well and good to proxima attabbellizazione all
* none of you saw the 101 Dalmatians and followed? peggy and remember to ask myself and then you will understand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment