Hello raga ...
Lately I've been rewriting a lot on my blog, here is another contest where you can win something (extension course).
Wandering through the net I came across this contest DiventareRicchi.com where you can win an iPhone.
To enter the contest is very simple, just create a post on his blog where we give an opinion on the site with a link to DiventareRicchi.com and post in question. Well these are my impressions: Often people think that becoming rich is to take a lot of money, have a certain notoriety, being famous. Instead I think that material wealth beyond that, nobody says that money is not used, and the richness of spirit, what everyone goes inside, individuality, coatumi their own uses, there is the greatest treasure to share something with someone who is different from us. The online site I found wandering in the network, then I can say I know him only recently, however, is a lovely site. Well now it's up to you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment