Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Anime Green Green Episode 13 Uncensored
Exactly, pulled by the hair in a blog- chain letter (also disguised as awards), I have to do? I, with the Saints have always had an adversarial relationship (And let seems to be the type of Padua the patron saint of my profession)?
I, who have always ignored or answered with arrogance to the chain mail? I, who disgraced me that maybe making the mistake of sending her to clarify the addresses of all recipients? I, in practice, which became the face of such phenomena an arrogant bastard?
Oh well, given the source, but a kind girl with whom I would not have anything to complain, I have to use my counter move more delicate: the single answer, that is the only reference to the recipient, so that there is too much. So
segnalo:
1) Ligeia, because I put us in her half.
2) Angiolina who actually deserve it, that which has the What a beautiful blog.
3) The small hyena, which made me know (but has yet to explain) the Afterhours.
4) paper Volta, who thinks of me much good, without justification.
5) Alice, who still follows his white rabbit.
6) The F.Me. , because she understands it.
7) My agent Avezzano that you never know who needs a support ... ,-P
You might say yes, and how do we know what are the blogs that you read and you like so much? Well, the old fashioned way: there will be thirty links on the right column ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment