Hello raga ..
Many of us are accustomed to use our dear friend Wine (Wine Is Not Emulator [close friends for wine]),
to run many Windows programs on our Penguin. {} Is also rhyme XD
So you want to get drunk ...
But listen, listen ...
I usually I get drunk with Compiz-Fusion (well we say that the wine is not that I like very much), how? Well well, look a little ...
I LOVE BEER! (Click to enlarge)
Go raga beer for all ... Cool no?
Here this is what I combine when (usually) have nothing to do XD ...
Well good drunk at all, the next ...
Many of us are accustomed to use our dear friend Wine (Wine Is Not Emulator [close friends for wine]),
to run many Windows programs on our Penguin. {} Is also rhyme XD
So you want to get drunk ...
But listen, listen ...
I usually I get drunk with Compiz-Fusion (well we say that the wine is not that I like very much), how? Well well, look a little ...
I LOVE BEER! (Click to enlarge)
Go raga beer for all ... Cool no?
Here this is what I combine when (usually) have nothing to do XD ...
Well good drunk at all, the next ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment