Hello to all my friends, that sometimes I enjoy datoisi to change desktop theme, I had the bright idea of \u200b\u200bwanting to share with you, here is the screen of my current desktop ...
Bello eh? (Click image to enlarge)
I made using various pieces:
The taskbar has a white color and opacity of 50%
AWN is standard with green border, the first pass and second pass white light green with both opacity of 125
The set of Greenman icons
controls are Greenman-Murrine
The edge of the window (you can not see why I did not open windows) is Tropic
The mouse cursor is Vista-Aero
I took the wallpaper from Gnome-Look
Everything was obviously taken from Gnome-Look .
Well I have not missed anything.
the next post or to the next topic ... XD
(if you ever let a commentuzzo, something to let me know if you like it or not)
I made using various pieces:
The taskbar has a white color and opacity of 50%
AWN is standard with green border, the first pass and second pass white light green with both opacity of 125
The set of Greenman icons
controls are Greenman-Murrine
The edge of the window (you can not see why I did not open windows) is Tropic
The mouse cursor is Vista-Aero
I took the wallpaper from Gnome-Look
Everything was obviously taken from Gnome-Look .
Well I have not missed anything.
the next post or to the next topic ... XD
(if you ever let a commentuzzo, something to let me know if you like it or not)
0 comments:
Post a Comment