Introducing myself
Dear voter,
few minutes of your precious time will be enough to run these lines! My name is Alexander
Petroli, I'm 30 years old, completed last Dec. 28, got married a month, with a degree in Economics at 'Roma Tre University after graduating high school science at G. Peano. Currently I am employed a company that works with success in the field of tourism.
I began my political activity in 1997 and to 'University I had the honor to serve as the student representative to the committee of the sport for three years.
During my political activism, with passion and dedication over the years, I have held various positions up to be today, national director of Youth Action (youth movement of the National Alliance) and member of the national executive of Action University.
today in front of the historic occasion to begin a new journey and make a critical contribution to building new container policy, choose to take the field.
my pleasure and honor to lead a community of students, almost all under 30, full of enthusiasm and ideas. All together we have decided to try to seize this opportunity, sharing the small space of a district and the administration of a municipality, to test new instruments of political analysis and cultural heritage to share with whoever wants to engage with us in this challenge.
We are facing a major transformation of Italian politics, which passes through the transformation of the parties themselves and their mechanisms. For this we choose to start from Rome, this election, this microcosm, it follows from City Hall.
Let me try to bring to the Board Municipal battles actually felt by citizens in a time when they feel too much talk of "political fiction" that have little to do with the real problems of us all. Problems of the ancestral hall such as security, cleaning streets and sidewalks, the lack of meeting spaces for young people and the lack of parking spaces are at the heart of my program for the Municipality XI.
I also ask you to do me this, if you want, any topics that you think are essential and which you must engage immediately in the municipal council, by sending an e-mail address petroli@email.it
It is said that citizens should be involved in policy decisions ... I I really do!
is said to need a renewal in the political class ... then we start from the smallest level where there are no blocked lists (as in Parliament) and where the citizens can decide!
is why I ask you to support me in this difficult but exciting adventure for yourself and be an active part in the way that you feel is most appropriate!
Thank you both for coming in the bottom of this letter is, in advance, as you will.
0 comments:
Post a Comment