Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Long For Cut In Mouth To Stop Bleeding

gooders' I'm fucking

Wow, that one is dead, beyond the beginning of his career, described himself as "actor", and its most important role is in part a "Remember me" so minimal that even I, who 's I've seen (and yes, I admit, I also liked), I had to think a bit 'before saying' It is true, there was also Taricone, in that film. "
Okay, I can humanly sorry, but no more than I'm sorry about the anonymous rider swept away yesterday in Roccastrada, who, poor fellow, had not even started with a parachute, but he was just making a descent.
will be the summer, which requires filling the news with any argument (except this, of course), will this new wave of doing good, limited to the misfortunes of persons whom we know face more by chance than by merit, but here exaggerated. And do not tell me that compared to subsequent competitors reality he was better, because this story to compare different varieties of the shit I already do to the laws and policies, and not I leave a good taste in your mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment