Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maysore Mallige Film Free

[Contest] - the Samsung i900 Omnia and I'll give Evaystyle Affarionweb

Hello guys, here I am with a new post and a new contest for you all.


Evaystyle and Affarionweb will offer the Samsung i900 Omnia, to win it, just follow the Rules:

  1. The Samsung SGH-I900 Omnia 8GB Black including shipping costs, then totally free.
  2. To participate in this contest, readers Evaystyle will talk about this contest on your site or blog.Il your article should contain the image and written Evaystyle Affarionweb Samsung Omnia i900.Un they give you a link to this post and the one Affarionweb site (look at the top). If you decide to participate, remember to report it in the comments below.
  3. The draw will be live via webcam on the website Ustream.tv
  4. The contest has no end prestabilita.Terminerà fact, three days after reaching 700 participants (given the prize will not last long I think).
  5. Spread the word and good luck to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment