Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Famous Athletes With Hernias
days have been somewhat 'chaotic for me. In fact I have some 'inaction (on the blog just a place to insult the work of the government, but for what it took little things like that come from sun-P).
The fact is that in these weeks I have, in order, and had executed a fixed-term work (replacement of one week), with profit, because a trial period for a permanent job (another week), non-profit (either because they have not been paid, it is because I refused the offer), obtained a part-time permanent (three days a week from next), I accepted, for various reasons over the other offer (full time) is more closely connected with already known and that I trust and, above all, the salary is identical (more than half-time).
Now, beyond that, if there is a man who calculates the rate of employment in Italy probably at this moment I cursed in every language known to him, what is important is that, for the first time in my life, I own (owned, 30 days) fixed monthly revenue, however small, radically changed my world view, now what? Meanwhile, I'm afraid I'll open a bank account (what quantomento useless so far), then I will have to carefully plan the costs (even if I have more cash on average, the numbers are constant, not variable as it could be sooner), I also have to realize now I have time subject to stabilemnte a commitment not easily derogated ...
More and more I write I seem to have taken un'inculata, but I fear the outcome of something started a long time ago because I could predict (not that I'm very forward looking, as pawn2 never ceases to remind me), hunting, 27 years is a tragedy already nailed the feel life!
But I console myself that I'm going to see July 5 Berger, Pappappero!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment