Thursday, May 29, 2008

Heart Gold Anti Freeze Patch



Hello everyone raga ...
Sorry for the period of absence, but university-office nn so I always update the blog.
The title perhaps you can imagine something, yes, like every six months ago Canonica deliver its beautiful Ubunto CD at my house, this time hired in place of the heron stork XD.



It 's true that having a fast broadband connection I could help but let me post, but you know, the original CDs have their charm, not to mention, however, that many times. Iso download have some difettuccio.

I'm sorry that I still nn a post office account, paypal or similar, otherwise I would have gladly made my donation.

There is one thing to say, and always fully respects Canonical the 4-6 weeks, April 24, was released Ubuntu 8.04, I had pre-ordered that version, and last May 28 was handed to me the CD package with 32bit and 64bit CD, accurate right?? Relying, however, that the CD is shipped (almost) all over the world.

[although a lot has nothing to do with this post, Sun also sends out free CDs of its Open Solaris at home without spending a dime, waiting times are much lower, but who besides me makes me want to try the SUN system? What then is a great thing as an operating system looks like a gnome with any Linux distro, SUN would have done better to put some custom interface and rewritten]

Well if you want to raga you send the cd just go to mom Canonical HERE (you must be registered) I will greet you and give you next post ever on these screens ... XD ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment