Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kamehasutra Travel Machine

CD Ubuntu 8.04 Ubuntu 7.04 -> Ubuntu 8.04 Ubuntu

raga Hello everyone how are you?
I know quite a bit that is not updating the blog, but the fact that I am leaving this post.

The title maybe you understand something. It is an exact year, even a year and a week I use GNU / Linux, and Ubuntu to be precise.

Linux I met him at school, was on a PC computer classroom, Mandrake to be precise, but I must tell you, I never liked KDE. Then I tried other distros xò m always happened this KDE because he was a friend of mine passed me the live cd.

Then came the time of ubuntu, a friend of mine gave me the ubuntu live six and something, and from there I began to have some sympathy for GNOME, up to the April 17, 2007, issue of the beautiful days of Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn (I still have it installed on a 15GB HD). From that day it was love at first sight, I installed and started using it full time, and we can say that Linux did not know almost nothing. After only two weeks formattai the windows partition, I did not need more than anything, I was on ubuntu everything I needed, office suites, graphics programs. I was particularly excited about this system, so much so that today I have difficulty to go back to using windows where I can add panels, move the icons, and many other things that I can not do without, let alone can not do without my dear shell that I use for 35% of the time in each session . From 04/17/2007 to 15/04/2008

(yes I did not wait for the day of release, I started using a week before 8:04 and I tell you that even if the system is in beta smoothly as the Kraft slices) nn my pc has never had any problems, no more formatting, slowdowns, and all the various problems you might encounter with windows. I once had to reinstall the system from scratch because I had trouble combined with the xorg X server, oh well I mooooooolto beginner.

After a year of use, now I can say I know more about Linux and open source world, obviously not a teacher I feel it will Linus Torvalds (thanks to the brilliant kernel of his thought) but I can say sapermela get.

Regarding Ubuntu 8.04 will not say much, there are thousands of posts that have talked exhaustively about it, I want to say that maybe it will be on the new 2.6.24 kernel, but applications splash, the system is damn responsive and agile.

Well I told you a little bit of my story, if you like leave a comment or a link to some posts similar to mine where you also have left some consideration use by you of Linux. Ah

the last thing, I installed ubuntu 7.10 compared to 4.7 because I found it very unable, part of my hardware was going to hell, and I do not know what could be due, perhaps it was. Iso of the cd But now it seems that all versions of ubuntu x.04 get along with my pc:
Processor: AMD Athlon64 3200 +
Ram: 2x 512 DDR
Video: AMD / ATI Radeon 9250SE 128MB
Audio: Boh

Well raga I salute you, the next ... Let the
commentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment